- The land proposed for the Hill of Banchory Neighborhood Centre is a prime commercial development site, occupying an extremely prominent roadside and corner plot in the heart of the Hill of Banchory.
- The land immediately adjoining the south of the site has been reserved for Leisure Centre use.
- It is envisaged that the site will comprise a Neighbourhood Centre site supplementing local amenity to the growing residential population.
- In close proximity are the recently constructed Hill of Banchory Primary School and the Deeside Dance School, much valued community resources.
- Access is via Hill of Banchory West and Hill of Banchory South.
- The site is generally level, with mains services available in both roads. Connection to the biomass district heating network is available.
For enquiries, please contact:
Tel: (01224) 202 800